CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not a Happy Camper

The baby was born yesterday morning. I don’t know what time or anything about his size, length, etc. The BM did not notify the agency until late yesterday afternoon which the agency says is not a good sign.
When the Birth Mom coordinator Becky called the hospital to talk to the BM she indicated that her family was w/ her all day and they are really pressuring her to keep the baby. She seemed to be wavering in her decision. Becky was shocked b/c this is the first sign she has seen of any wavering.

She did name the baby Nicholas which Becky & Kyle think is a good sign. In case you did not know we were planning to name him Nicholas.

I am very worried.

The BM is having her tubes tied today and then will hopefully make a decision tonight or tomorrow. If she decides to stick w/ her original adoption plan she has to wait until 72 hours after his birth to sign the termination of parental rights paperwork. 72 hours is sometime on Saturday.

We are scheduled to leave on Monday and I am beyond worried. Please keep us in your prayers.

7 comments:

Steph MacDonald said...

Oh my god! I hope everything goes well. What can I get for you guys? I'll be around all this weekend (except we are going to Foxwoods on Saturday Night). Please call me and let me know what you need. I love baby shopping. I want to make sure you have everything you need when you come home. Seriously, call me if you need help with anything!!!! I hope you will be able to bring this little boy homw with you. I'm so excited and so nervous for you. XOXOXOXOXO

Patti said...

caitlin i hope it all works out for you... I will be praying extra for you both. I know it will work out because you deserve it :)

Adalyn's World Views said...

Praying Cait! Keep us posted!

Kerri said...

OH MY GOSH! I was wondering what happened. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!! (((HUGS)))) to you both!

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

I have asked everyone I know to storm the heavens with prayers for you guys. This may sound silly, but I am praying to St. Nicholas!

Love
Mo

Brigette said...

We will be praying that BM makes the best decision for baby Nicholas and that you have the blessing of being parents very soon.

Love,
Brigette

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cait! You are in my thoughts. Please keep us posted. Hoping we get to hear great news tomorrow!