CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Big Things Are Happening!

We are leaving on Monday to Fly to Nevada to hopefully be there for the birth of our son. The BM is being induced on Tuesday. My mother is flying with us. We are scheduled to fly home on Monday May 25th, our 6th year wedding anniversary. I am worried we'll get delayed returning home b/c the 25th is also Memorial day which may set back some of the required paper work.

Flights, hotel and rental car are booked!!!

The BM has three days to change her mind from the date of his birth. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We really want to bring Nicholas home safely :)

5 comments:

Brigette said...

WOW!! So exciting!! We will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!!

Love,
Brig and Justin

Joie said...

Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooo excited for you two. You were flying out Monday and I was flying home. I will pray hard that everything works out and you come home with a new son. Your family is also in my prayers. I know it's hard.

With lots of love and support,

Joie

Kerri said...

Caitlin and Kyle,
Woooooooooooooooooooooo! Good luck! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I TRULY hope this works out for you both. :) I wish I could see you, but I won't be free until June. (((BIG HUGS)))

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

We are SO excited for you...and are praying non=stop that everything goes smoothly.

We love you very much!

Mo & Jan

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH! I am so excited for you. I meant to comment last week to tell you congratulations but I never got a chance. I can't beleive she's being induced in a week! Sending good vibes your way!!!!!