CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

To The Best Hubby

View this montage created at One True Media
Cait & Kyle

Click Above on our names

Hi All,
Please check out the video I made for our 5th anniversary. I know I'm late but it is the thought that counts, right? I've been dying to figure out how to do this so I'm pretty proud of myself. The video has pictures from the last 5 years. Some of the pictures are a little blurry but I'm just a beginner. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and this is just a small little tribute to him. I look forward to many more wonderful years with you Kyle :)

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hey, that was pretty cool. Happy 5 year anniversary you guys!!

Anonymous said...

cute!! thanks for sharing with us too! :-)
-Brig