CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

New "Used" Car For Us

Hi All,
Ok, that is not our car pictured above b/c you all know we don't live in Long Beach- I wish! I found this picture online and figured I'd post it since I don't have a picture of our new one. We bought, or should I say that we are in the process of buying a used 2005 Toyota Camry? We left a deposit and need to go back to the dealer tomorrow to finish up the deal. Kyle is freaking out. I'm excited and just happy that we were able to keep our monthly payments at a reasonable price. This car has 31,000 miles and is a pretty forest green color. It also has a sunroof which I am so excited about. Anyway, when we finally get the car I'll post "real" pics. We may not have it for about a week b/c we have to have the hand controls taken out of our old Honda and placed in the new car. Hopefully we'll have it by next weekend.

On a different note, we just had a thunderstorm about a half hour ago and Rosie was beside herself!!! She really really hates thunder & lightning. I just feel so bad for her b/c she gets SO upset. For those of you that know Rosie and her LOVE of any food, you'll be shocked to know that she actually refused a frosty paw!!! I thought by feeding her it might take some of her attention of the thunder but no such luck!

On a happy note, I went swimming today! It was awesome. The water was freezing but it was SO refreshing. It hit 95 degrees today. Yesterday was in the low 60's, so it has been a total roller coaster. Ok, bye for now. I'm off to finish my Mojito!!!

Here is another picture of the type of car we bought!

2 comments:

Adalyn's World Views said...

Congrats. Jeff so needs a car but we don't want a car note. I think he should buy me a car and take mine. Don't think he'll go for it though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katey,
Love seeing the pics of your munchkins!!!
Believe me, we didn't want a car note either. We were hoping to get 10 more years out ofthe Honda but no such luck. It needed over $5,000 worth of work done to it! Anyway, I'm excited aboiut the sunroof. It is really Kyle's car though b/c I now drive a minivan.
hugs,
c