CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stolen From Joie's Blog

Meme....Meme...Meme

Leave your name in my blog comments.Once you do that, this is what I'll do .....

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick a kind of alcoholic beverage to share with you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (if possible. )
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Okay, since I told Joie I'd do it, I'll tell you the same. And also, don't expect to see it for another day or so. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, my turn!!

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

Ok, Joie, here Goes:
1. Something random: I totally admire your sewing abilities. You are very creative and I wish I possessed more artsy skills.
2. Song: Wide Open Spaces by the Dixie Chicks. It reminds me of being brave and taking chances which I believe you did when u moved to CO. I know how hard it is to leave your family!
3. White wine-not sure why!
4. We were both friends with someone who saved his bitten off fingernails. Remember him?
5. Um, I don’t remember when we first met. It was either in Kerri’s room or the cafĂ©.
6. A lion reminds me of you. Strong & courageous.
7. Can you give me some tips on saving $ on my grocery bills? Also do you have any advise on how to deal with rude comments about us adopting?

Anonymous said...

Ok. I'll post it either here or on my blog. You tell me where. :D

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet Cait!!

I'd be happy to send you some tips on grocery bill saving. I typed them up not too long ago for one of my hubby's friends. As to the rude comments, it depends on what they're saying. We'll chat on it in an email, ok? I still haven't figured out how to stop people from asking me if I'm pregnant yet! Like I wouldn't have told them...humpf!!

Tami said...

People are rude! You wouldn't believe the comments Dad and Annamarie got during the surrogacy. (Well, you probably would.)

Hey, I'm waiting for my list, Mama Cait. :)