CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Sister Megan is Awesome!!

This weekend my sister Meg completed the Breast cancer Avon walk. We are all really proud of her and I wanted to post a few pics of it. We watched my niece Lauren on Saturday and on Sunday we went to support Meg as she crossed the finished line. We made a sign and cheered her on. It was such an inspiring event to witness all these amazing people do such an awesome thing. My mom and I were really bummed that we forgot to wear pink.

The first picture is Meg w/ her hubby and two of her three kids. My mom is to her left. My mother's sister died of breast cancer at age 37 so my mom was very proud of her daughter for doing this. My nephew's sign says," My mom is awesome." How adorable is that? The sign Lauren, Kyle & I made says, " Hip Hip Hooray."

On Saturday night we took Lauren to a Japanese Steak House for her 10th b-day. We allowed her to pick the restaurant and she absolutely Loves the place we went to. It was our first time there and what an amazing experience it was. Below are a few shots.

How cool is this shot below? In case you've never been to a Japanese Steak house, they cook the food right in front of you. Not only was this an amazing cultural experience it was also extremely entertaining and our chef was SO hilarious!





















Lauren with her Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri







Here is the 4 of us. Can you tell how happy little Lauren is? She was so happy to share her favorite meal w/ her grandma, and Kyle & I.



I love this shot. I have such a soft spot in my heart for this little munchkin. She's a disability advocate in the making! She's always looking out for me!
Take care Ya'll







































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are lucky to have such a supportive family! They are awesome! Remember that! :)

Tami said...

Yay for Awesome Megan! And happy birthday Lauren!