CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary-A few days late!

This past Sunday marked our 5th wedding anniversary. My plan was to post 5 pictures from our wedding day for our 5th anniversary but I'm having problems with some of our wedding photos. I was only able to upload 4 photos. When I uploaded some of them they were way too small. So, I decided to just post the ones that came out correctly. These pictures are not the professionals but rather the ones that family & friends took for us and later emailed us.

Too bad Kyle's head is cut off in this shot. This is when we were first introduced as Mr & Mrs.

This shot was taken outside the church. We have a framed copy in our bedroom from my sister Megan.


This was a shot taken @ the head table @ the reception w/ Kyle's best man Brother-In-Law, Jay, and my maid of honor, my sister Maura.

This is one of my favorite pictures from our special day. It is w/ our 4 nieces that were all in our wedding. I love how they are all huddled around me. Since then, we have one more niece Michaela.
On our anniversary we went to dinner @ a fabulous restaurant called The Scarlet Oak tavern, formally known as the Whiton House where my mother was the manager for close to 20 years . Check out the link for pictures.
For those of you that are fascinated by ghosts like Kyle & I, you'll be pleased to know that Kyle asked one of the waitresses if the ghost had made an recent appearances and he has!! Kyle was very pleased!
Anyway, we had a great meal & a wonderful day. We both can't believe how fast these years have passed. We are very blessed to have found each other.

5 comments:

Moriah said...

Happy Anniversary! Your flowers were beautiful!!
I replied to your comment on my blog, so check it out.

Tami said...

Happy hauntings, you guys! (And happy anniversary too!) I can't believe you didn't tell us what the ghost did...

Hey, this time last year we (you, me & Might Mo, and the guys) were all together in Boston!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love your hair! Happy anniversary. Hope to talk to you tomorrow or soon. :)

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

Tami,
They saw a little boy, footprints on the ceiling at the bar. They have also reported on seeing Mr Whiton in a leather coat and hat. You can search on the Whiton House in Hingham. Hope all is well with everyone.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary. Wow! Five years. Your wedding was the BEST ever. Hope to get together soon.
Ginny