CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Pictures

Here is a shot of Rosie with Kyle before we left for my sister's house. I wanted to showcase her pretty Easter scarf! How cute is my Rose????

Here is Rosie and her momma snuggling :)


Kyle, Cait & Rosie. This shot was taken with the timer on our camera so the angle is a little off!
Big & Lil Sis-Deirdre & Cait
Deirdre & me





Sarah, Caroline & Lauren- 3 out of our 6 nieces!


ladies! We miss you Dotz!!!
Just a little snapshot of our day. Overall it was a great day. The company and food we fabulous as always. Megan & my brother-in-law are the best hosts and always make everyone feel right at home. It was a really bummer to have to go back to work today. I brought in the cake leftovers that my sisters made us take. They think Kyle is just a bottomless pit and always try to pawn all the desserts on us. I brought half of the delicious coconut cake to work and everyone loved it. Of course I had to have a tiny piece. When oh when will I get some self-control???
Tonight we are having Easter leftovers (Ham with raisin sauce, augratin potatoes, peas and apple sauce.) Aunt Mo, don't be too sad. We missed you!!!!
Anyway, I just started the book "Water for Elephants" and so far it is really interesting. I'm trying to get caught up on my backlog of books!!!
Hope everyone is doing well.

0 comments: