CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter from Rosie


Hi All,

We just got home from a long day, so this will be a short post. I had to post at least one picture of Rosie with her Easter scarf and her bunny toy! No, the bunny wasn't a present this year. We are bad parents and didn't get her anything for Easter! My friend Jeanette gave it to her a few years ago and coincidentally she's been playing with it a lot lately. She just looks so cute with this small stuffed bunny in her mouth.
We had a nice Easter @ my sister Megan's house. I will post pictures tomorrow. I already had Kyle upload them but I'm just too tired to stay on the computer and finagle with the pictures.
Can you all believe how much we've been posting this month? I think Spring is inspiring me. Anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Love & hugs-C,K-& Rosie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you all! I'm still working on Eric to see which weekend would be good for visiting. Talk to you soon!
Moriah