CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

No News Yet...Looking for Feedback

Hi All,

Several friends and family have been asking if I've heard anything on the job yet and the answer is NO. I thought I would hear by the end of the week but no such luck.

The big question is... if I don't hear by Tuesday should I call???? Monday will be a week since I interviewed with the Director and met the other two staff members. I feel apprehensive about calling and if I do call what should I say? The way the Directorleft it is that I would hear from her by a weeks time. I don't want to be too pushy but I also want to show that I really want the job.

I'm not really nervous either way. I really hope I get it but if not I guess it is their loss. Any feedback on the best game plan from here is greatly appreciated.

Tonight we are off to a wine tasting fundraiser at the Glastonbury Abbey, which is a local monastery that both my mother and family friends attend. It is a good cause and should be fun. I can't believe we are venturing out because we are getting the strong winds from the most recent tropical storm and it is super windy.

Rosie is sick so we are a tiny bit worried. She has the runs and had an accident last night. She is smart enough to not go on the carpet, thank god. Anyway, I hope it doesn't last b/c she was already at the vet last week for an ear infection. She is beside herself because we are not feeding her and she does not understand why. Anyway, enough for now....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd probably wait until at least Weds. or Thursday to call. Education is known to be slow--esp. colleges, and they still could be checking references.

Did you send a thank you card?

If you didn't yet it, you are right,you tried your best, it's TOTALLY their loss. :\

Have fun at the wine event. I'm sorry to hear about Rosie. Hope she feels better! :(

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

Hi Kerri-
I just sent the thank you note on Friday- I know I should of sent it sooner.
Thanks for the advise!!!!The wine tasting was fun and Rosie seems better already :)
C

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Sorry you are in limbo waiting to hear about the job..I know what a bummer that can be! Glad you had a nice diversion by going to the wine tasting.

Even happier to know that Rosie is feeling better!

Love
Mo