CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Shots from our Halloween/Game Night get together last weekend


Here is a shot of our pretty table before our guests arrived.



Rosie's Halloween photo for 2007


Hi All. I wanted to take a few minutes to post a picture of Rosie and a few shots from our Halloween party last weekend. I also wanted to update everyone on the job situation. I had my 2nd interview on Monday and it went really well. I met with the Director of Disability Services and the two other employees and they were all really nice. It lasted about an hour and I feel that I would really like to work there. They told me that I should hear within a week so I'm hoping to hear by Friday. I'll let everyone know as soon as I hear!

The Halloween party was a lot of fun. We all dressed up played a game of Apples to Apples, had a yummy dinner, watched the ball game, and chatted away. It was great to see friends and just hang out. Everyone loved my mom's homemade Mac & Cheese recipe and apple crisp. Bob made a yummy Shepherd's pie. Thanks all for a great night, yummy appetizers and great company :)
Halloween Photo's

2 witches-Megan & Cait (note the broomstick on the back of my chair)


Megan L & Cait.

Guess Who???


Napoleon Dynamite & Jester Bob

2 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait and Kyle and Rosie

Love the photos! Want those recipes!

Keeping my fingers crossed on the job! Let me know the minute you hear!!!

Love
Mo <----proud member of Red Sox Nation!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

Did you hear anything yet?