CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rosie is a local star!

Hi All,

I submitted Rosie's picture last year for a Halloween photo contest on the Boston Globe online. Kyle just happened to be looking at the pictures and came across Rosie. We had no idea she was on there. What a great surprise. Check out her cute Halloween picture from last year (Below.) Don't worry we will also be posting her pic from this year but I'm waiting until we get closer to Halloween.
As a little background information, the family that had Rosie b4 us used to dress her up for Halloween. When we got Rosie we received a photo album and there were several pictures of her with cute Halloween costumes. We decided to keep up the tradition and so far she has been a pumpkin, jester and this year she is a bumble bee. I find it hard to find costumes that fit her. There seems to be a better selection for the smaller dogs. This year I saw this AWESOME moose costumes @ Target but of course it was too small. I was so bummed. Anyway, enjoy the pic.

http://www.boston.com/ae/events/gallery/halloween_pets_2006v3?pg=31

5 comments:

Tami said...

How cool that she made it online! Don't let it go to her head.

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait and Kyle and ROSIE!

Congrats! I always knew she was SPECIAL! Such a cute photo..looking forward to see which pic you choose for this year!

I keep wanting to dress up my cats, but people think I am crazy...but why not?:)

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! And so cool that she made it online. Thanks for making my day with the cuteness. :)

Tami said...

Hey Mo - my friend puts a tie on her cat, and I convinced her to buy a wig for the poor cat at Target...she's got pictures up. Check them out: http://www.blondekris.blogspot.com

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Tami

Loved the pictures of your friend's cat Jasper! I have to look around for some way to dress up my two black cats for Halloween!

Mo