CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happly 70th B-day Dad & Interview Recap

Here is a shot of my dad and 3 of my 4 siblings (Maura is missing)

Hi All-

First things first... Happy 70th Birthday Dad. I hope the next year brings you better health and continued happiness.

As some of you know we went to Keene, NH this past weekend for my dad's 70th birthday. The picture above was taken at Alyson's Orchard. It is such a beautiful place on top of a hills with apple trees everywhere. Check out the link below. http://www.alysonsorchard.com/alyson-orchards/

We got to pick apples and they are sooooooooo yummy. There is no comparison between what we've been buying @ the grocery store as opposed to the hand picked ones. This weekend we are having a game night/ Halloween party & I plan to make an apple crisp with our apples. I'll be sure to take pictures from the party to post. I can't wait to show you all what Kyle's costume!

On Sunday we went on a "Covered Bridge Tour" with my dad in Swansey, NH, which is the town next to where they live. It was pretty interesting.http://www.tmclark.com/Bridges/bridges.html



Here is a view of the side of the bridge






Above is a shot of one of the 4 bridges we saw.

Look Brig---I saw a waterfall. I think it is a man made one but it was still really Pretty!!!



Below is a shot of my dad & I near one of the bridges.

Ok, now onto the interview. I think it went pretty well. It lasted 45 minutes and I think I answered the majority of the questions well. I was very nervous though and did stumble a few times. I've decided that I just need to leave it in the hands of God and if it is meant to be that it will work out. I'll know by the end of the week if I made it to round two which would be an interview with the Director. Since I returned home I've felt really stressed and anxious though. I think I just hate not knowing if the interview went as well as I thought it did. I guess time will tell.

I'm going to end with this picture below that I absolutely love with my five nieces on my side. They are all so precious and different in their own way. I love them all so much!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Looks like fun!

I can't believe you're having a Halloween party without me! I'm pouting over here (that's my pathetic costume). Have fun! And do not forget to share Kyle's costume (or Rosie's).

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait

Thanks for sharing the pictures..it was nice to see recent photos of the family. Can't believe my brother is 70! Then again, can't believe I am 50!

Sending all good thoughts and prayers on your interview!

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Great pics.

Glad you think the interview went well. Sending you all the good vibes I can. :)

Hope the party was a blast.

And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to catch up on these blogs and stuff--been busy and tired. :(