CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Cait Has An Interview!!!

Yeah- they finally called &I have an interview for the UMASS job @ Disability Services on 10/22. I'm excited but really dreading the interview! I just hope I don't get stumped by any questions.

We had a productive weekend. On Saturday we headed to NH to meet with Kyle's cousin & his wife for lunch. They recently adopted a little girl from China and we were meeting with them to find out more about International Adoption. We are in the process of figuring out what countries would be option for us. Unfortunately b/c I'm disabled, many countries are not an option for us. This really pisses me off.!! Anyway, we had a great time with Chris, Holly & Allie. They were such a wealth of information for us and little Allie is sooooooooo cute!

After we got home we were invited to dinner & game night at my friend Megans parent's house. We played a really fun new game called "Chicken Foot." Anyone heard of it? Actually Kyle didn't play b/c he watched the Red Sox game against the Indians with Tom ( Meg's dad.)

On Sunday, my mom came over and helped Kyle hand curtains in our bedroom. What a difference the curtains make. I'll try to get Kyle to take some pics for posting. Kyle had to work last night & I had dinner @ my sister's house. It was a nice weekend.

That is about it from here. I'll keep you all posted on the interview. Wish me luck. Prayers are also welcomed.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Good luck on your interview!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news about your interview!! Just sell yourself about what you bring to the table that other applicants do not-your personal experience. think about services provided by the schools you went to that were good or bad and what you might do differently if you had a say--like you might now!!

you will do fantastic!!

i have never heard of chicken foot but now must search the internet to find it. :-)
-brig

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait

Sending all my best wishes, thoughts, prayers, etc for you to do well on your interview. Hopefully the suggestions I sent you via email will help! I have every confidence in you!

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Good luck Cait, you'll be great!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the interview. Knock em dead!