CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Belated Curtain Photo & 2nd Interview Thoughts



Hi All,

Here is a shot of the curtains Kyle recently hung in our bedroom. My mom actually gave us the curtains because she bought news ones and they happen to match our quilt perfectly. We bought the rods at Lowe's and they have a great selection. We were really impressed with bot h the rods and the curtains at Lowe's. Next we need to buy curtains for our office and the spare bedroom. Please note the pretty leaves in the picture. The picture doesn't do it justice. The leaves are just bursting with color. We are really late with the "peak" foliage this year because it was such a dry summer.

The interview is tomorrow, Monday @ noon & believe it or not I'm not freaking yet!!! I prepared a little tonight and will do more preparing in the morning. I feel like I over prepared last time and most of what I studied is still in my head. I also don't want to be too rehearsed. I'm going to just be me and if it is meant to be, I'll get it and if it isn't that's OK. I'm lucky I have a job and I know what I want and that makes the journey a lot easier.


We will soon post pics from our Halloween party last night. It was fun and there are lots of good shots. I'm off to watch a movie with Kyle.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, good luck!!!!!

I love the room.

Tami said...

Funny thing Cait - the first thing I noticed was the view from the window! I miss fall foliage. :(

So, how did you do on the interview? (I'm sure you did great, but you are probably now analyzing every word...)