CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sunflowers Make Me Smile


I received these pretty sunflowers from three of my college friends the other day and had to post pics so they can see how pretty they are.
It has been really yucky weather here lately! I don't think we've had a full sunny day for at least 2 weeks. I thought the sunflowers we so appropriate b/c they brought sunshine into our home at a difficult time. This week has been hard and it is so nice to be thought of. As I am writing this now, I just received more flowers from two more college friends. I will take a pic of those to share too. I feel so loved. Thanks everyone :) xoxo



3 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

there is nothing like flowers to brighten up the day! Jan just cut some day lilies and calia lilies from our front yard...truly beautiful.

love
Mo

Kerri said...

Aww Yay! They are so pretty! :) Heard you got some more from J. and T. :) Lucky...

We love you!

Brigette said...

Nice!!

Happy belated birthday by the way!! I was hoping our son would share your birthday but, he is still a no show. :-)

Love,
B