CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

A few recent pics





Last weekend we headed North and spent some time on the North Shore where Kyle is from.

We went to Gloucester, MA. I had never been there B4. The Fisherman's Memorial Statue ( to the right) made me think of the movie The Perfect Storm.

I liked the 2nd picture b/c of the tiny little lighthouse statue on it. Isn't it cute?
This was a low-key week. I took Tuesday off to go visit my father which exhausted me for the rest of the week. Driving over 6 hours in one day and seeing him in such a bad state just did a number on me.
We don't have much planned this weekend which is a good thing b/c we were super busy last weekend.
B4 I close, I just want to acknowledge that a friend of mine lost her mother yesterday and I am so very sorry for her loss. Joie, you ad your family are in my thoughts and prayers!



2 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait, Kyle and Rosie

Hope you have a nice, calm, relaxing weekend...you guys deserve it!!!

I love you
Mo

Brigette said...

It is funny that you have never been to Gloucester, as I have been there numerous times. Seems like we always had to go there when we were up visiting relatives in Beverly. It is a neat place and looks like you had fun.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Brig