CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Actual B-day Photos

We decided to go to Newport, RI for Kyle's b-day with 3 of our nieces. The shot above is at my sister Megan's house. Her dog Zoe is the cutest and just gets so excited when anyone visits. I had to have Kyle snap a photo of Zoe chilling on the ramp of my van b/c she is just so darn precious. Also notice how Rosie is practically on my Niece's lap. She has this thing where she has to be touching you. She just loves to snuggle.


Here is a shot of the 4 of us on the Cliff walk. The cliff walk is this gorgeous paved area along the ocean. Check this link out for more on the history and to see some great ariel views:
It is also right behind 40 of the Newport mansions so you can actually see the backyards of some of the "summer cottages." The view is just amazing. My niece Sarah took this shot of the 4 of us on my cell phone. Pretty good shot for a camera phone, eh? I love how my niece Lauren is hugging me. She is so cute!



Just the 3 of us!!



We took the girls to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream. Yummo!!!
We left Newport at about 7 pm and was back home around 8. We had dinner @ Not Your Average Joe's. It was super yummy and Kyle's meal and dessert were free. Yippee! It knocked $20 of our meal! Gotta love that! After dinner we headed back to our condo and watched a show that we had taped on one of the Newport mansions that is supposedly haunted (Belcourt Castle.) It was a great day! Any day is Newport is a great day for me though :-)

2 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

looks like so much fun!!! I love Newport..would live there in a heartbeat! The girls look wonderful...so glad you had a nice day with them. Reminds me of some of my outings with my nieces:)

Love you
Mo

Patti said...

Caitlin I miss that place so muchh that is where I went to school!! You walked by Salve and one of the mansions I slept in as a dorm. I loved the view there..
Patti