CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Capturing a Moment & 25 Random Things About Cait


I had to try and catch this precious moment. Rosie loves pillows. Tonight I caught her using her ison stuffed animal as a pillow. She is just so darm cute!!! I just had to share. I know it is hard to see the Bison in this shot but if you look closely you should be able to see it under her chin and paws.

I posted the list below earlier today on Facebook and figured I'd paste it on here too!

25 Random Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end of your note, choose 25 people to be tagged. You also have to tag the person who tagged you.

1.I want a P.H.D. before I turn 50.

2.I have an addictive personality. I am addicted to Scrabble and I have a weird obsession with Hollywood gossip.

3.I want to read more and watch less TV. I tell myself this every year! Last year I started keeping a list of books I read in 2008. I read a total of 12 books in 2008. I’d like to double that list for 2009.

4.We are adopting a baby that is due in May. I am optimistically cautious b/c the birth mom has up to 12 hours after the delivery to change her mind.

5.I was diagnosed with a learning disability in grammar school. Despite this limitation, I graduated from grad school with a 4.0.

6.I feel that living in CA, GA & MA has given me a different lens thru which I see the world.

7.I have struggled with my weight since my teenage years. I love to eat and really love to cook and bake.

8.I am not happy with where I am career wise. I love the people I work with, my cushy schedule but I feel I am not making enough of a difference in the world.

9.I am a grudge holder and AM not proud of it! I want to improve in this area.

10.I am a freak magnet.

11.I love my sleep. I can still sleep past 10 am on weekends even though I am up at 5 am for work Mon-Thursday.

12.My husband is the most caring and intelligent person I know.

13.My family & friends are my highest priorities.

14.I love having sleepovers with my nieces.

15. I am not a patient person and I want to be. I hope this will improve with motherhood. My mother was not patient with us.

16.I love to swim and really want a house with a pool, two car garage and fenced in yard for Rosie. I have always been drawn to the ocean and find the sound of the waves soothing.

17. I forget things when I don’t write them down (Sorry Lisa!!!). Post its are my best friend .

18.I have so many amazing friends and feel truly blessed.

19.I also love watching Suze Orman.

20.I love the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

21.I hope that when I am finally a mom, I won’t have to work full-time.

22.Saving for retirement is important to me. I don’t want to wind up like my parents!

23.I love Ocean State Job Lot.

24.When I feel sad or mad, I love to go shopping for clothes and they always make me feel better. My favorite brand is “Style & Company “at Macy’s.25.I will never understand death.

0 comments: