CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside






We hope Santa was good to everyone this Christmas. We had a great day and are enjoying our time off from work. Kyle had Christmas Eve off and this year we spend Xmas eve night with my family. We usually go to Kyle's aunt's in NH but she is no longer able to host due to age and health issues. Therefore we went to my brother's house. It was really fun. All 10 of our nieces and nephews on my side were there and they were so pumped for Santa! My Sister-in-law is an amazing cook so we got to try lots of yummy food and we even got leftovers! Whooo!
Whoops, I almost forgot to explain the first pic here. My sister Maura arrived on Tuesday night at 11:00 pm. Kyle picked her up and she slept over our place. The picture to the left is Maura and I lounging in our bed drinking coffee. We had a great morning. Maura helped me organize our presents and wrap a few things for Kyle. Unfortunately the 2 pics that I'm posting today are blurry but you'll get the gist of them.
Here is Kyle & Rosie with our new TV and the new TV stand. I know it is blurry but you can still see it right?
Overall we had a great Christmas & Christmas Eve. It was so great to spend time with family and friends. Yesterday Kyle was able to spend the majority of the day with an old buddy of his that he had not seen in 3-4 years. There is nothing better that getting together with old friends. We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

0 comments: