CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quiet October in the Blog World

Hello Folks,


I can't believe I only had 2 posts in October. October was a crazy month. My mom had major surgery on her neck a little over a week ago and she is now in a rehab. We've been very consumed with visiting her. Thankfully her rehab is less than 3 miles from us so I have been able to see her every day. She will probably be there for most of this coming week. She can't drive for several weeks so we will all be busy helping her out when she returns home.

We had a very low key Halloween. We only had 2 trick or treaters. My allergies have been horrific the past few days so I've been pretty cranky and lathergic and have not wanted to do much. By the way, the 2 pics I posted are of Rosie as a pig for Halloween.

We are still waiting on the adoption front. We've gotten a lot of "no's" and it is very discouraging. If we don't have any luck my the end of this year we may have to think of an alternative plan.



We are both so ready for the election to be over. It has been too long!! I really hope we know who the next President is by November 5th. I hope it isn't so close that we have to do recounts and all that craziness we've dealt with for the last two elections. Ok, off to go find a movie to watch!! Happy All Saints' Day.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor, poor puppy, she looks miserable!!! ;)