CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pictures from the last few weeks

Hi All,

I know it has been ages since we last posted. I wanted to share some pictures from last weekend. We had a sleep over with our nieces Lauren and Courtney. They are both 1o & get along great. We went to see the movie "Bolt" because Madagascar 2 was sold out. Then we came back to our condo and made homemade pizza. We then had fun with aunties makeup and then it was time for sundaes. Below are shots from our great time :)

The 1st shot has the girls making the pizza. Yes, Courtney is using my extra wheelchair. They are obsessed with it!!!Here the 3 gals are getting dolled up in aunties bathroom.


The two beauty queens all glammed up!!
Below is a picture of Auntie putting eyeliner on Courtney :)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nieces look beautiful with and without makeup!

So funny how kids are obsessed with wheelchairs. My cousin was the same way with my Grandmothers. She had to be in it everywhere she went!

Anonymous said...

I know. They always want to sit in it and play around!! It totally enyertain s them. Do you like my site???
cait