CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello From Vermont

Hi All,

Just a quick hello from Burlington. What a beautiful place! I miss Kyle a lot and wish he was here as I know he'd love it! My co-workers and I are having a good time. We love the Inn we are staying at and the accessible room is fab with a nice King size bed. Love it! So far we've eaten at 2 of the culinary restaurants. Yummo!! The diet is NOT going well here!
I need to take a few more pics of the Inn itself b/c it is really stunning! I'm a little bummed that the foliage isn't more pronounced. My guess is that it will hit peak in a few weeks.
We drove my Lake Champlain and it is so gorgeous. The bummer about being here on a work trip is that you don't get to do all the fun things that you want to because you have to work. I definitely want to come back!
Ok, I'm super tired so I will do a trip recap when I get home but before I close I want to post some very cute pics from Vermont so far.




Ok, the pic of Rose on the bed came out sort of dark but it still captures her cuteness!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pics Cait. I especially like the one of the HUGE pumpkin. That's awesome. I'm glad you're having a fun trip!

Adalyn's World Views said...

I am jealous! I so need a trip. Sometimes it is good to get away so they miss all the wonderful things about you! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, Caitlin! I wish I was there with you. Have a fun trip, and please call/email when you get home!

Tami said...

That's a great shot of you and Rosie. :) I'm going to have to get my fill of fall foliage in Denver in a few weeks - or else make a bunch of drives through wine country out here.