CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Beginning to see signs of Autumn


Hello Everyone,

The weather is getting chilly here. This past weekend we bought a beautiful basket of mums for the front of our condo. We always plant flowers in the spring but Kyle never wants to buy fall flowers because he says they don't last long enough. He is the gardening expert b/c he worked at a flower shop to get thru college. Anyway, I finally decided I really wanted some fall flowers so we bought the above beautiful basket @ Home Depot. I really wanted the reddish or pink mums but Kyle loves the orange color b/c it reminds him of fall.


After going to Home Depot we headed to the dog park with Rosie. We had not been in probably a year or more. Rosie absolutely loves going because she can meet new dogs and sniff up a storm. Below is a shot of Rosegirl and Kyle at the park.



Overall last weekend was pretty quiet but very productive! This weekend we don't have much planned. I do need to go to the post office to mail some of our adoption profiles to an adoption agency in Arizona. I HATE going to the post office and put it off at all costs. I even order my stamps online!! Anyway, other than that we don 't have anything big planned for this upcoming weekend.

Before I close, I just want to send positive thoughts and prayers out to all the families that lost someone on 9/11. I can't believe it has already been 7 years. Boy does time go fast. It is still so sad!!! God Bless all those that were touched by such a horrific tragedy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've recently discovered the great postal invention called "carrier pickup". Sooooooooooo easy. I love it. Happy Fall!

Anonymous said...

what is carrier pickup?

Anonymous said...

Hi: Love the orange mums. Blog is locked at HHS. Call me or e-mail.Need to catch up.
Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hey largmarge (lol ;) ), carrier pickup is when you have a package to be picked up, and you pay postage online, and then schedule the mail person to pick it up when they drop off your mail. No trips to the post office. :)

Sigh... Happy fall. I'm already tired of work.

Tami said...

Autumn? We don't have that here. We have green and brown. Brown is the long season.