CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Pics and Weight Loss Update

Hi All,
The above picture was taken last weekend @ the pool @ our condo complex. We had our nieces Lauren & Courtney (both 10) for a sleepover. It was such a blast. The 4th person in the picture (2nd one in from the right) is my friend Megan who is Courtney's nice on her mom's side. Meg also slept over and we had the best time.

As most of you know, I've been doing Weight Watchers for 6 weeks. I think this is the longest I've ever stuck with it. I am a total yo yo dieter. I know WW works but I always lose my motivation. Not this time. I got weighed today and I lost 2.5 pounds. In total, so far I've lost almost 12 pounds. Yeah! I'm really pumped and feel driven to keep going. So, last weekend I was totally off the diet from Saturday-Sunday. When the girls slept over we had pizza for dinner and delicious sundaes for dessert. I also had a few alcoholic bevs! By the time Monday rolled around, I knew I had to kick butt for the rest of the week if I wanted to have a loss by the big Friday weigh in. I am really psyched that I lost despite the 48 hour binge! I think it helped that I was sick on Monday and did not eat much.

Courtney (L) & Lauren (R) being super patient with Auntie and her need to take millions of pics!



Ok, the shot above was taken for my friend Moriah. She made the earrings that the girls are wearing. Unfortunately the shot is a little blurry. I gave them both these earrings that Moriah made and they really loved them. I also showed them Moriah's website and they loved everything!! In this picture they are lying on our pull out couch. Even though we have a spare bedroom they wanted to sleep on the pullout.
Anyway, we don't have much planned for this weekend. We went out to dinner tonight and our monthly B.J's trip. Tomorrow we may visit Kyle's dad's grave as it is his father's b-day and we have not been there for awhile. I want to have a quiet weekend b/c last weekend was super busy.
Hope all is well. I'm thinking I need to post some more older pics to get ya'll to comment more. I love getting comments-Hint-Hint!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do like your pics, don't you?

Seriously, very cute. :) Glad you got in the pool too!

Congrats on WW!

As for comments, I've come to expect none on mine. Makes me wonder why I bother sometimes...

Have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Kerri-I know. I do read yours tho. I promise. I'll make a deal w/ ya, how about we try to comment on each other at least once a week?

Tami said...

Hey, I comment when I am keeping up on blogs... Which hasn't been much lately, including my own!

Congrats on staying with WW for this long - that only means you can keep it going, right? I'm back on plan too, and even forcing myself to exercise. I usually don't track on weekends at all, and still seem to lose when I am following the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Tami- yeah you are alive. I hate when you don't update your blog :(
Ok, so I want to know more about your WW stragety. If you don't track on the weekend does that mean you just disregard your 35 flex points for the week? Tell me more!

Adalyn's World Views said...

What fun! It made me miss the days when I would have sleepovers with my neice. Cherish this time.