CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weerkend Already?

Hi All,

As usual the summer has gone by too fast. We are both looking forward to fall though. We have the most beautiful autumn in New England. We are hoping to go away for a weekend in the fall and will take pics for you all to see. Since my cell phone takes pretty good pics I have been better about posting with pictures. I think a blog post with pictures is so much better than one with no pictures at all.
On a different note, I am officially addicted to Facebook. Even more so I am addicted to Scrabble on Facebook. I've been playing against an old friend from high school and she whips my butt ever time. She introduced me to this game called Pathwords. Have any of you heard of it? I am HORRIBLE at it but am determined to get better. It has gotten so out of hand that I was up until 3:00 am last night playing it. Thank God for my laptop! Actually the laptop might be feeding into the addiction b/c if I had to sit up in my chair until 3 am at our stationary computer I would not have done it. Anyway, if any of you know this Pathword game and have any pointers, please share. I think I am going to go to Boarders today and by one of those little books and try to perfect it that way as opposed to playing online with the timer. I get so frazzled as I watch the time running out that I think it hinders my game!!! Ok, I am a certified addict.


Ok, enough about my obsessive habits. Last Sunday we spent the day with Kyle's sister Heather, her hubby and daughter. We went to the Museum of Science in Boston. Kyle and I had not been in years and really enjoyed it. We spent about 3.5 hours there but could of spent an entire day. Below is a shot of Uncle Kyle and our niece Alyssa. It is a little blurry but clear enough for you to get the gist. The spaceship is a replica of the Appolo. They also had a butterfly exhibit that we went to as well (2nd pic). That was super cool to see all the different butterflies. I had no idea that butterflies only live for 2 weeks at the most. Fascinating!

Anyway, that is about it from here.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, isn't it mind-blowing that another summer has zipped by??

Sounds like you are having fun. That pic of the butterfly is so pretty!
I wish I could have more pics on my journal, but I can't just upload mine to the journal. I have to upload it to a website, and then link it. It's such a pain that I rarely do it.

Have a great Labor Day. I'm off to to some labor in our yard!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Great Butterfly. And it's Labor day, not Memorial Day. So don't do any labor!

A Day in the Life of Cait & Kyle said...

I am such a dork. I always confuse Labor day and Memorial day. I just updated my heading. Geez, where is my mind these days?