CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Priceless


On Friday I went to Dunkin Donuts after my WW meeting to but myself an ice coffee (I lost 1.6 this week.) I also bought Rosie two munchkins. After she finished her donuts she pranced around with the bag in her mouth. I had to take a photo w/ my phone b/c she was just so darn cute. For those of you that are not from the North East, Dunkin Donuts is huge here and there is literally one on every corner. Anyway, I was thinking of emailing this pic to the D&D corporate website. What do you all think? BTW, thanks everyone for your feedback with our adoption profile. Kyle is working on his part today and them we are finished with that portion of things!! We should have the profile in less than 2 weeks. We'll keep you all posted.
Hugs-C & K

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosie is too cute for words. :) I swear, I don't know how you get all of these adorable natural poses. We don't have DD here, although I remember when I was there in MA, they were everywhere! :) The iced coffee's look so good whenever I do see a random DD ad that I wish we did. :)

Moriah said...

That is too cute! We're getting a DD in downtown...

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

What an adorable pic! You should send it in to DD.
There are no DD's here in WA - although thankfully they now do sell it in our stores. Before that we used to have to shipped via UPS!

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Hee hee!! I remember the DD everywhere when we were up in MA last--at your wedding actually! Cracked us up being on every corner--but it worked because we eventutally stopped at one!

We have them in adequate supply in GA, but I rarely go. Especially since we are avoiding all trans fat whenever possible and there is really probably nothing good for us in them even w/o trans fat.

but they sure are yummy. :-)
-Brigette