CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My New Phone Takes Pretty Good Pics!

This is our niece & goddaughter Michaela . She looks so much like me as a child.




Hi All,

Just wanted to share a few recent pictures taken with my new phone. I have to admit that I'm pretty impressed with the quality compared to my previous phone which Kyle now uses.

This past weekend we stopped by my brother's house and snapped the shots below.

This is my nephew Garrett holding a little toad!

Here we are with our nephew Conor. His twin sister is Michaela in the first pic above.


Ok, the above shot is Michaela, her sister Courtney and my SIL Nicole. See Conor in the background?


This weekend we are having our nieces Courtney & Lauren for a sleepover. We are excited! We love having them over. They are just so much fun.

I can't believe we are already in mid-August. Where does the time go?

Last night I drove to Manchester , NH to see my wheeler friend Tammy. I was lost for a good hour and that was super stressful! I will never trust mapquest directions again!!! Once I finally arrived it was so great to see my old friend. I haven't seen her since my wedding 5 years ago. Tammy now lives in Seattle but was in NH visiting family. Although we had not seen each other in so long it was like we just saw each other. I love those friendships where you can just pick up right where you left off! We had a really nice visit and got the great shot below from my phone!


Ok, gotta run and do some laundry.

Hugs to you all.

Love,

C

1 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Love the pictures ! the kids are getting so big!

What kind of phone is it?

I can't believe its mid-august either...its like the lost summer.

Love
Mo