CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Love Cape Cod

Hi All,

Here are some pics from my short trip to Falmouth. I headed down to the house my sister Megan rented on Thursday afternoon around 2:00. We had a great night and they really spoiled me by serving the most delicious lobster salad for dinner. Yummo! Aunt Mo you would have loved it! We spend a few hours at the beach and had a few margaritas. My precious niece Lauren slept in the king size bed with me and we had a blast chatting up a storm.

Below is a cute shot of Lauren in the kitchen.



Here is a shot of my niece Sarah (left) and her sister Lauren.



We bought our nephew Colin a new Patriot's jersey for his 8th b-day and I had to get a shot of him in it to show Uncle Kyle b/c he wasn't there :( Colin absolutely loved this gift!!!
Below is a goofy video my niece Lauren and I made on my cell phone for my sister Maura in NYC. You can hear my goofy laugh in it. yuck!




On Friday we went to the beach from 10:30 am until 3:00 pm. The beach has a great beach wheelchair so I was able to go swimming in the ocean 2 times. That will be my only time going in the ocean this summer so I enjoyed every second of it. I am thinking that I will skip getting weighed this week b/c I have been off the diet since Thursday. Tomorrow I'll start tracking again. Tonight I made us pulled pork in the crock pot, homemade potato salad and corn on the cob! Yummy. It was FAB but not very diet friendly even though I did use low fat mayo and wholewheat rolls for the pulled pork!
Ok, that is it for now folks!!!

2 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Cait

So glad you had the chance to get in the water at Surf Drive...don't you love that beach? I am SO jealous of your lobster salad meal...I could eat that every day!
I am VERY hopeful that next summer we will rent a place in Falmouth for a couple of weeks!

Love the earrings that Moriah made, I think I will order some of her creations myself!

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Hi Aunt Mo-
Thanks for your comment. Please keep me in the loop about renting a house. Maybe we could find an accessible one and go on it together. I would love that... I thought of you so much while we were in Falmouth. Whether itt was the Liberte (sp), eating lobster salad or just being there in general!!
Check out Moriah's site. I love her angel earrings and I think you would too. You need angels watching over you :)
love,
c