CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Great B-day for Caitlin


Hi All,
We had a great 4th. I made Kyle take the picture of me above last night @ 11:00 PM b/c I wanted to showcase my balloons that my nieces Caroline and Lauren bought me. I kept them tied to my chair all day. Yes, I know I am a total dork!!!
The weather was very odd for the 4th but it was still a good day. We are used to hot days and it was pretty chilly for this time of year.
My sister is in from NYC so it has been great to spend time w/ her. Yesterday we headed to my mom's house around 9am. The town I grew up in has a parade and my mom's house is in walking distance to the parade. Generally everyone goes to the parade and then to my mom's house for a cookout. This year we changed things up b/c my mom's carpel tunnel is so bad. We had brunch before the parade and then hung out at my mom's house for about an hour after. I did not attend the parade b/c I'm not really into it. Kyle went with the crew though. Thanks Natalie & Stephanie for stopping by. It was so wonderful to see you both!
After the shindig @ my mom's house we headed home and took a nap four under an hour. Then we headed to my best friend Megan's house (actually her parents) for a great cookout. We played my favorite game sequence and then watched some of the Boston Pops. It was a great B-day. I ate way too much and still felt horrible @ 11:00 pm.
Thank you all for all the nice Birthday wishes. It means a lot. My dad is in the hospital AGAIN w/ heart issues. My sister Meg, Kyle & and I are headed to Keene, NH tomorrow morning to visit him in the hospital. Please keep him and his wife Barbara in your prayers for us. We need all the prayers we can get.
Thanks everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin!
Best wishes to your dad too.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday Caitlin! My new nephew shares your birthday. He was born on Friday!!
I'll keep your Dad and your family in my prayers. I'm sorry to hear he is having health issues.

Adalyn's World Views said...

Happy late Bday. I've been thinking about you all weekend. Hope it was a great day!

Moriah said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin!
I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he's doing better.

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Glad to hear you had a great birthday! Wish I had been there in person to give you a big hug! Will try to call you this week to get latest updates. Bob and Barbara are in my prayers.

Love
Mo

Anonymous said...

Your card is finally on the way. i figured, it is late but who doesn't love REAL mail?!

Will keep your dad in our prayers.
-Brigette