CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Photo of Rosie & Cait from St. Patty's day

Hi All,
Just a quick post to show a recent picture of Rosie & I from a work St. Patty's day celebration. Please notice Rosie's St. Patty's Day bandanna and my groovy necklace. I also have a shamrock bracelet and sox on but you can't tell in the picture. This picture is a better shot of my new haircut than the previous ones I posted from my cell phone. Rosie has a bandanna for every holiday. Last night Kyle put her Easter bandanna on her. She looks so pretty!!! Anyway, not much to report. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Here is my e-mail
jade8302005@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you both. Rosie has the cutest expression on her face...was there ever a sweeter dog than Ms. Rose ???
You look very "glam" yourself with your nice outfit...
Jeanette