CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Question & picture of our new kitchen table

Does anyone read this anymore?


Just taking a poll to see if it is worth it to keep posting?????


Below is a picture of our new kitchen table we are having delivered on Saturday July 14, 2007.


I had a really hard time finding a table that I fit under without banging my knees b/c my current wheelchair sits a lot higher than my previous chairs. Anyway, I finally found this table and it was a really good deal too! We bought two extra chairs so that we can seat six people if need be.
Hope to hear from you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do, I do!!
Love,
brig

Anonymous said...

I do too! Table looks great, I'll have to come visit the table and the new rugs sometime! :)
Moriah

Anonymous said...

Pretty! :-)

Tami said...

I read! I've just not been good at keeping up with the blogs lately, due to the recent rampant tyranny in the office. (Working too late and too tired for the computer when I get home.)

And I like the table. I can totally picture it in your place.