CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Missing my Momma!!!



Hi All,



Sorry we haven't posted in awhile. Things have just been super busy!!! Kyle actually started a post on Mother's day but we never finished it.


I wanted to post a recent picture of my mom (right) & my oldest sister Deirdre. My mom has been in Europe for almost a week & I really miss her!!! This was my first mother's day ever without my mm around :( It was so hard to not see her or talk to her on the phone. For those of you that don't know, I am super close to my mom and I just love her so much. She made so many sacrifices for her five kids and she ALWAYS put us first. I hope when I am a mom I can be as great as her. OK, enough about my momma or I'll start crying.




This past weekend we had our nephew Liam's First Communion and my sister Maura was in from NYC. We didn't know Maura was coming in until the day b4 she came so it was a great surprise!!! Below is a picture of my sisters Megan (right) & Maura, also known as the M& M girls by my mom :) I just thought this was such a pretty picture that I had post. Don't I have foxy sisters??? Hehe!

Cait & Michaela


Anyway, I still have two more pics I want to post. One is of our godchild Michaela and me. Michaela is my brother's youngest daughter and she is three years old. She is the youngest of 5 kids and boy is she is spitfire. She looks like I did as a kid, so it will be interesting to see what she looks like as an adult.






Kyle & Alyssa
The picture on the right is Kyle with our niece Alyssa. Her First Communion was on May 6th. So far it has been a busy month! Last week I had to go to Augusta Maine for work, so things have been crazy. It was my first time taking service dog Rosie and she did great! Everyone loved her at the state office I was working at.



I am very sad to confess that we won't have new rugs by the time Tami, Eric & Moriah visit. I am very disappointed but as Moriah said "We aren't there to visit your rugs." Still, they really bother me. The original plan was to get them installed this coming weekend. We went out and picked out rugs and everything. They quoted us at around $5,500 in the store according to Kyle., I thought they said $5,000. Anyway, they come out and do an estimate and up the amount to $6800. So, we said forget that company. So, I realized I can't just be impulsive and I really need to shop around b/c that is a lot of money to spend.



I hope all is well with everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, cute pics though. And you look fab. Have fun when everyone visits! Yay!

Tami said...

What? The new rugs won't be in yet? Well, I don't know what Moriah told you, but I just can't put myself through that.

Trip is off!

(Yeah, right! You know I don't care about your rugs! Mine is filthy from my previous unwell cat - certain stains never come out... Yours will no doubt still look better than mine!)

By the way - all of the woment in your family look so much alike!