CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 23, 2007

The life of a dog

Hi All,

Well, I had to post this pic because my co-workers Eileen taught Rosie how to get the box of Lorna Doone cookies out of our co-workers filing cabinet all by herself. It is very funny to watch! She goes crazy over any type of food, but especially seems to love Lorna Doones. We've thought about making a video of Rosie in action and submitting it to the company that makes the cookies. What do you all think?? She's pretty darn cute!!!Work has been crazy for me lately (Cait writing this.) I wonder if it is sometimes confusing to try and figure out if it is Kyle or me writing-it's usually me. Today is a pretty low-key day @ work & I am relishing in it. Kyle and our brother-in-law Jay are tiling our kitchen & one of our bathrooms this weekend. We'll try to post before and after pictures :). Other than that, not much is planned for the weekend, except of course the Oscars on Sunday night! More later. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture!!!
LOL!
Gotta love dogs!

And just like people they have interesting food preferences. I had one that loved onions. How weird is that??

Anonymous said...

I think you should video tape Rosie getting the Lorna Doons! That's so funny! She's the bestest doggie in the whole wide world. Whoof whoof!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! You should videotape it, and put it on your blog. That Lorna Doons picture is the cutest I've ever seen. I swear, I just want to hug Rosie constantly everytime I see a picture of her. :)

Tami said...

That is a great picture of Rosie. And yeah, get out the camera, 'cause you've hit gold! :)