CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 5, 2007

BOTTOMLESS pit o' burnin' love!

Hi all - sorry to be so obsessive, but you know how exciting new love can be - butterflies and all. Update - lunch at a romantic bistro where I purposely spilled wine on my date - hence this picture of my honey in my office underneath this cashmere blanky (we prefer silk but there are others around - so discretion is key). If you're at all curious as to the inscription on my darling's thought bubble - he's professing his undying love for me (along with a few select co-workers :-o ).
I know I'll be able to corral that stallion for myself given enough time. One negative, had a fist fight - and won - with a girl that I used to be friendly with - Why? You guessed it - my loved one was covorting with her, they were flirting incessantly and I cracked like an egg, went bulistic. Good thing it's Friday, I need a break from all this drama. Hope you all enjoy yourselves too.

PS> Can you spot his brand new hickey - it was dessert.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so weird!

Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!! I am totally and completely speechless. And yeah, you are a freak. :)

Tami said...

Oh my...you should really come and work in my office. We could always use the levity. And bring your hunk-a-hunk-a-burnin' love!

Anonymous said...

Move over Caitlin, he's mine!