CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

All Serious Now

Well, Kyle has informed me that the boyfried pillow is getting old, so I guess that means I'll have to move on to another joke, but I'll hold off for now. All serious now, the weekend was nice. We spent time with Kyle's sister and her family on Saturday. We celeberated a belated Christmas with them & went out to dinner @ Joe's American Bar & Grill. On Sunday, we watched the Patriots game over Megan's house (my friend not my sister.) Monday was rainy so Rosie and I hung out at home. I made a yummy dinner. It was Rasberry Balsamic chicken (Cooking Light). So nice when diet food is actually good. Let me know if you want the recipe. It is super easy too. Tomorrow I'm working @ home and am thrilled about being to able to sleep later than normal and not having to commute. Poor Kyle will get stuck taking the train. Sorry Ky!

Well, since there isn't too much going on this week and V-day isn't too far away (sorry Tami), I figured I'd post the following Romance related quiz.

http://quizarama.com/romance_quiz.php

I got a 78% romantic. I guess I need to work on that. I thought I'd at least get a B.

Have a great one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I beat Cait. See my results below!Congratulations, You are 80% romantic

"Aphrodite is smiling down on you right now. She is very happy to see how romantic and in touch with your partners feelings you are. Your partner is a very lucky person and we certainlt hope they appreciate you. Keep up the good work!"

Tami said...

I got a 67%. And actually, aside from the current lonely bitterness, I thought I might have done better than that. :(

"Pretty good, you are certainly able to express your feelings well and your partner should be pretty happy with you. Don't let this good score slide though, keep up the good work and maybe even try and improve on it by thinking of something extra romantic to do with your partner this weekend."

Anonymous said...

I'm too bitter to take the quiz. Sorry guys! I tried, and couldn't go through with it! I hate my life right now!:( Good for Cait, Kyle and Tami though.

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

Loved the quiz...I was 87% romantic! oh-la-la! Then again, I have been at it longer than you all:)

Love
mo