CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Broken Leg Blues



Here is a pic of the bulky annoying brace that I have to wear for 5 more weeks. I even have to where it while in bed. It essentially stabilizes my knee and helps align the broken bones. I am happy I don't need surgery but am still so bummed this all happened. I also can't swim and that really bums me out. I see the doctor again on 8/11, so please pray that it will come off for good then. Thank God I can take it off to shower or I'd really be miserable.

We are headed to Bar Harbor, Maine this Sunday for a week. We are in desperate need of a vacation and are really looking forward to getting away. We will take lots of pics to post. Hope you all are having a great week :)

2 comments:

Maureen "Mo" Reilly said...

So sorry to see you in the brace:( I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC time in Maine...I truly love it! Eat lots of lobster!!

Love you
Mo

Joie said...

Glad to hear no surgery. Sorry to hear about the brace.

Go have a great vacation. You deserve it!