CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day 2009



These are the beautiful flowers from Kyle that he bought me for V-day. We had a really nice weekend. On Saturday we stopped by my mom's house and brought her tulips and visited with her for a bit. She had a very bad fall last week whjich required 6 stitches on her forehead. After spending about an hour with my mom, we headed to dinner at the 99 restaurant. We both had salmon and crab cakes. We also had a delicious coconut shrimp appetizer which we got for free b/c the waitress screwed up our order. After our yummy dinner we saw the movie Milk. I absolutely loved it. Kyle fell asleep for some of it so I don't think he enjoyed it as much as me. He claims he really liked it and that Sean Penn was phenomenal. I am all for gay rights so I was super into this movie and had some knowledge of the storyline prior to going b/c my sister Maura gave me some background. It is a true story and I found it very inspiring.

Today we hung around our condo and organized closets. What a pain in the butt it is but I feel so much more organized. We are trying to maximize all of our space to make room for baby!!!

We just got back from Target and bought our first two baby purchases. We bought cute little booties and baby spoons!!! Ok, well now I am off to organize my socks. I'm on a roll and need to keep going :)

1 comments:

Brigette said...

I'm slowly digging out our hall closet to make room for baby too!! Amazing how much stuff I have managed to hide in that closet!!

I LOVE baby socks!! Check out this site: www.trumpette.com for the cutiest baby socks!! you can do a google search and find them cheaper than this site, but you can see all the options here. I love fun socks in general, so I am definitely going to get some of these for our little bundle of joy.

We spent Valentine's Day snowshoeing 5+ miles in Yellowstone. It was awesome!! :-)