CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bump On a Log

Hi All-

My hubby thinks I've been a bump on a log lately, so I figured I'd share our exciting weekend with all of you. I had a pretty stressful week @ work which is very rare for me. On Friday, I had to help my sister Megan out by driving her son to camp and I had lunch with my nieces Sarah & Lauren. We had a great time. When Kyle got home we went out to dinner for dinner (pizza & a salad.)Yesterday Kyle really wanted to get out and I did not want to do anything but lay down and watch tv. He thinks I've become too addicted to the TV since we now have a thousand channels. I admit that he sort of has a case! But I was just in one of those moods where I wanted to do nothing but veg and he was in a total opposite mood. He was so annoyed!!! So, we went grocery shopping and he was still itching to do something else. I was open to seeing a movie but we could not agree on one we both wanted to see. I was agreeable to Sex & the City and he wanted to see the new Indiana Jones movie, which does not interest me. We wound up staying in and Kyle made us Pearl Harbors (mixed drinks) and we played Sequence. I won the championship. Whooo! Yes, I know I am the BIGGEST dork! Thanks Kerri for introducing me to the best game ever!!! I also wound up eating way too many scooby snacks b/c Kyle kept grabbing stuff and if something is in front of me I have NO self-control. Anyway, I knew I would need to be more social today since Kyle really wanted to get out. We decided to go fishing. I actually did not go b/c my sister Meg & I went to check on my mom b/c she has been having a hard time lately w/ her hands b/c of carpel tunnel. Anyway, The first photo is of our nephew Colin fishing. Kyle really made his day by taking him :)
Below is a shot of Rosie w/ Kyle's fishing hat on. Is she not the cutest dog ever???? The quality isn't that great but you still get a sense of how precious she is.


Overall it was a good weekend. Kyle is much happier b/c he had a fun time w/ Colin and we got out of the condo and did something fun. We are looking forward to the upcoming long weekend. My sister Maura is coming home from NYC and we can't wait to see her.

Hugs to All-

Cait & Kyle

0 comments: