CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's the Holiday Season so....

Hello All,

Kyle & I decided to create this blog because we both really enjoy reading my friend Tami's blog http://www.crochetami.blogspot.com/. As some of you know, my job can be boring @ times, so I'm hoping this can keep me busy during the extremely boring periods.

Well, it is 13 days until Xmas and I am 99% done w/ my/our shopping. I was totally done until we decided to do a secret Santa at lunch, actually a Yankee Swap. I think I'm just going to buy a gift certificate to D&D or one of the local restaurants near work.

We've had our tree up for about two weeks and it is absolutely gorgeous! I think it is the prettiest tree we've ever had :) We have so many great ornaments and we really enjoy decorating it and getting our home all decked out! I believe every ornament tells a story and it is fun to reminisce :) We have some pics sitting on our digital camera that I keep nagging Kyle to upload of our tree. Hopefully this weekend he will upload them and we can post them. Stay tuned!!!

6 comments:

Mark Lewis said...

Merry Christmas! Look forward to reading your journal.

Tami said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Caitlin & Kyle! (And Rosie, by proxy.)

Is it really only 13 days until Christmas!? I'm not even done shopping for my east coast relatives (and according to the pack & ship place across the street from home, I should have mailed that package by last Monday...oops! Express mail it is!)

And I want to see pictures of your tree, woman.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, not you too! :)Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Great to see you up here!

It's a wonderful way to keep up with folks!!

Anonymous said...

It is so Great to see you!! You look fabulous. I wish I had the energy and brains to do something like this.

Anonymous said...

Caitlin and Kyle - Like reading your blog. Why haven't you mentioned the Boyfriend Pillow? Hope you guys have a great Christmas and get everything on your wish lists!